We have always been committed to create an environment in the school which helps the young minds to blossom and provide a platform for individual thinking and holistic development of child’s personality in accordance with 'Bhartiyan Sanskriti' to meet the modern challenges successfully.
Excellence in academics is the hallmark of a good institute. Maintaining the hallmark of success BVMites proved their mettle by performing brilliantly in the board examination of X& XII.
Out of total 174 students,
- 23 scored 90% and above
- 36 scored 80% and above
Piyush from Commerce stream bagged First position by scoring 97%.
Mansi Lamba from Non –Medical stream clinched First position by scoring 96.4%.
Amisha from Medical stream secured First position by scoring 92.6%
Suhana Sareen from FMM (Vocational Stream) secured first position by scoring 93.8%.
Out of total 160 students,
- 24scored 90% and above
- 36 scored 80% and above
- 39 scored 70% and above
Aashna Chopra topped in Class X by scoring 97.8%.
Kavish Bajaj & Piya Bhatia bagged Second position by scoring 96.4%.
Kanhaiya Gupta secured Third position by scoring 96.2%.
We are proud to announce that Promising scholar Sukriti Jain students of XII Non Med. secured 98.4%, emerged as CITY TOPPER in session 2021-22.
Mayur Rajpal clinched All India Rank- 2971 in JEE ADVANCE - 2022.
Naveen Saini scored 97.75 percentile in JEE MAINS Examination -2022.
Ankur Jain topped in CA Foundation with distinction scoring 328 out of 400.
The Atal Tinkering Lab, an initiative of the Government of India's Atal Innovation Mission, is a testament to our commitment to nurture young minds as they explore, innovate, and create. I am proud to share with you the remarkable advancements of Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL).
- Promising scientist Garv was honoured by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Science and Technology in India's international and Science Festival held at Bhopal MP. He won cash prize of Rs. 20,000 along with a trophy and his mentor Mr. Narendra Singh Rawat won cash prize of rupees Rs. 5000 in GYS Avishkar awards
- In Smart India Hackathon 2022 , three models out of 10 entries got selected for National Level Grand Finale for models Blockchain and Cyber security, Disaster Management, Transportation and robotics
- Innovative Team Vinayak Grover and Madhav Mittal grabbed first position and got cash prize of rupees 2000, in Techno fest 2022.
- Innovative scientists Sara and Monu Kumar secured third position by presenting seismograph working model in Science Model Exhibition.
- In Inspire Award,Gouransh Mittal won cash prize of rupees 10,000 for exhibiting his model ‘Prelimming Earthquake And Record Monitor’.
- To foster creativity and imagination in the young minds ATL Community Day is observed every year
- Our School is honoured with Certification from Innovation Cell, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India for establishing innovative council during the academic year 2022 – 23.
- School ATL Lab is one of the top performing labs in India, for this, school has been adjudged as the ‘ATL School of the Month’ for July 2023.
- Our School has been identified a potential centre by CBSE to conduct SAFAL PILOT Project.
- A competency based assessment online test, to assess core concepts application of knowledge and higher order thinking skills for classes V & VIII.
Total 260 Sports stars of Bvm (USN) participated and secured different positions in various sports like yoga ,judo ,chess Carrom ,Kurash volleyball ,wrestling handball, kickboxing taekwondo badminton, table tennis ,basketball athletics and gymnastics.
And our talented bvmites on the whole won 77 gold medals, 39 silver medals and 59 bronze medals
Our School Yoga team secured third position at state level championship, organised by SGFI.
Jashan saini got selected for National Level yog championship
In LSSC U/17 Boys Yoga Team secured FIRST POSITION.
Prachi madan got first position in open state level chess championship Prachi and won cash prize of Rs 10000 /-
Daman Sharma clinched second position in state level Chess Championship.
In LSSC Chess championship U/14 girls team grabbed 3rd position, U/ 17 girls team secured 2nd position,
U/17boys team won 2nd position.
Madhav Sharma won gold medal in open state Taekwondo Championship
Kurash players proved their mettle at state level & participated in National Kurash Championship
Our school Judo team grabbed Gold, Silver & Bronze medals in State level championship organized by SGFI.
Prashant won cash prize of Rs7000/- & Maantra won cash prize of Rs 5000/-. Yuvraj grabbed gold medal at state level & participated in National Level Judo Championship.
Harshita won bronze medal in All India Inter SAI judo championship
- Alisha, Gunsirat Kaur and Sugandha Gulati exhibited their skill and managed to win cash prize of Rs. 4000/ each in Saksham National Competition, organised by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India.
- Sugandha Gulati bagged 2nd position in 'Rhyme with Science' and Saavi got 3rd position in 'Brain Pop' in National Level Explorica Competition 2022.
- Amrit Sharma won cash prize of Rs. 1000/- in Brain O’ Brain Wonderkid online contest. She along with Prachi Madaan , Gunsirat Kaur, Deepika Sharma & Urshita bagged Second Runner Up Trophy in Art Expo : Inter School festival.
- Somya Dobhal, Janvi Rawat & Karamdeep Kaur grabbed first position in poster making competition on the topic Waste Management, Sustainable development and energy conservation at Khalsa College Ludhiana.
- In LSSC Solo Sufi song competition Hardik Rawat grabbed 3rd prize.
- Geetika grabbed appreciation prize in LSSC Punjabi Declamation Competition.
- Bisman Singh clinched Third Prize in Inter School English Declamation Competition.
- Ananta Gulati and Anshuman got appreciation award for LSSC Poetry Recitation Competition.
- In LSSC Radio Jockey Competition, our students Jiya Arora and Arsh Spall bagged Consolation prize.
- Saavi Gupta clinched first position in Drawing Competition, under Government of India scheme Swachh Amrit Mahotsav held at Municipal Corporation, Ludhiana.
- Ishamdeep Kaur won First Prize in Inter School Solo Song Competition.
- Amrit Sharma secured second position, Shabad Sharma secured 25th Rank in 8th International Humanity Olympiad.
- 216 students won gold medal silver and bronze medals in Avantika Essay writing, Slogan Writing & Colouring competition.
- 34 NCC Girls Cadets shine in 'A' Certificate Exam and came up with 100% results
Setting new milestones BVM faculty won various awards in the previous session.
- Physical Education teachers brought laurels to the school in Khedan Watan Punjab Diya 2023 in which Mrs Deepika grabbed gold medal in Judo at state level Championship. Mr Sukhwinder Singh clinched Gold Medal at District Level in Kick Boxing and got selected at State Level. Mrs Rachna got selected for State Level in Chess Championship.
- Mrs. Reena Khurana, Mrs.Anu Kapoor & Mr.Narendra Singh Rawat were honoured for their invaluable contribution in the educational field in "A Teachers' Conference empowering educators" at Ludhiana chapter of NIRC of ICSI.
- Mr. Narendra Singh Rawat was adorned with the title of ‘ATL Exemplary Teacher of Change’ by Niti Aayog.
We ensure that each student's educational journey is supported by an environment that encourages growth, creativity, and excellence.
- To provide a boost to communication skills English language lab has been set up in the campus.
- We have upgraded our existing Computer labs with 12th Generation Intel Core 13 processor.
- Separate Art and Dance Block is constructed in School Premises.
- Smart Boards as well as interactive boards are being used in classrooms to enhance teaching learning process.
NEW INITIATIVES IMPLEMENTD
- French classes have been introduced for middle classes i.e. 6th to 8th from session 2022- 23.
- Various skill modules have been introduced i.e. Teaching of AI, Coding, Design Thinking and Data Science for the middle classes.
- We have introduced Financial Market Management as skill subjects for classes IX to XII.
- Weekly classes for moral education have been started for all classes.
Our Bvmites undertake many tasks for the betterment of the community:
- Various students participated in act of sharing and giving under ‘Daan Utsav’ organised by city needs.
- To develop a sense of concern towards society students visited orphanage and Old age homes.
- Young Volunteers of BVM offered Bulk of things in association with ‘Goonj’, an NGO.
Everyday gives us a new experience. There is something to learn, care and celebrate with gaining knowledge and conducting contest, many events are celebrated that include Yoga Day, Independence Day, Constitution Day, Hindi Diwas, World Nature Conservation Day, Voters' Day, Computer Literacy Day, Reading month, World Soil Day, Teachers' Day and many more.
To give firsthand experience to the BVMites School arranged many excursions and field trips. Last yaer the students from class VI-VIII visited Rangla Punjab & Science City.
Shishu Vatika extends the bright and promising future to our little munchkins. We don't just teach basics but we nurture the foundation of character compassion & creativity. We acknowledge that every child is unique and we embrace their individuality, encouraging them to explore their interests and talents.
Staying updated is the key to success in very field especially in the field of education. Our teachers including school leaders constantly strive to stay updated by attending various workshops and trainings.
Many Milestones have been achieved and many still have to be reached. We at BVM Udham Singh Nagar, will continue our uneasing efforts to mould our students into well balanced personalities with confidence and zeal, befitting the standards of this portal of education.
This report is a sincere attempt to showcase our progress in terms of achievements and activities during the year. On this memorable occasion we recount our success with pride and happiness, we wish to dedicate all our achievements to the committed efforts of Visionary members of BVM Trust and all the stakeholders.
In the end I would like to conclude with these lines:
“Don’t tell us sky is the limit where there are footprints on the moon”.